A new public market
6750 Longshore Street
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- February Indoor Night Market at North Market Bridge Park
- Disney Trivia at North Market Bridge Park hosted by Last Call Trivia
- March Indoor Night Market at North Market Bridge Park
- Taylor Swift Trivia at North Market Bridge Park hosted by Last Call Trivia
- April Indoor Night Market at North Market Bridge Park
- 2000-2010 Music Trivia at North Market Bridge Park hosted by Last Call Trivia
- 2024 North Market Wine Fest at Bridge Park presented by Heartland Bank
- 2024 Taste of the Market Gala at Bridge Park
Yes, our brand new Gift Card program launched recently! The new Gift Cards are valid at both North Market Downtown and North Market Bridge Park. Click for more info!
Yes, North Market Bridge Park has wheelchair and stroller access throughout the building.
No, North Market Bridge Park does not have wheelchairs available for use.
Yes, North Market Bridge Park has free, public wi-fi available for use within the building.
No, pets are not allowed inside North Market Bridge Park. Exceptions are made for service animals.
Yes, please inquire with North Market Bridge Park staff at the Office to see if your lost item has been found. The Office is located up the ramp near the restrooms. Or you can call 614-683-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Become a Merchant Page for more information about how to apply to be a North Market merchant.
Please visit our Pop-Up page for more information about Pop-Up opportunities and how to apply to be a vendor.
Each year, North Market is closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Additionally, North Market typically closes early on the day of Red, White, and Boom (typically the day before Independence Day), Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve. We ask that our merchants maintain the same holiday hours as the main Market House, however, some may offer abbreviated hours based on the nature of their business. When planning your trip, if you would like to visit a specific merchant, we recommend contacting them beforehand to confirm they’ll be open.