Downtown Farmers’ Market
For more than 140 years, guests have been coming to North Market to support local merchants, farmers and makers. We are proud of our heritage in the community and happy to be home to great events, such as the original farmers’ market in central Ohio.
Farmers’ Market, Downtown
Every Saturday, June 5th – October 30th, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., making a total of 22 market days.
Full season: June 5 – October 30. Twenty-two markets.
First half season: June 5 – August 14. Eleven markets.
Second half season: August 21 – October 30. Eleven markets.
Once-a-month: June 5 – October 30. Five markets.
Steps to apply to be a vendor for the 2021 North Market Downtown Farmers’ Market:
Read through the 2021 vendor rules & regulations to determine details, such as: eligibility, cost, space and application timeline. Please read through the whole document prior to contacting North Market for questions. Rules & Regulations can be found HERE.
Apply via ManageMyMarket by clicking HERE. If you are new to ManageMyMarket, instructions on the process can be found HERE. Please only apply to dates you intend on committing to be onsite for and paying all fees. Please reach out to ManageMyMarket for account troubleshooting.
Refer to the application timeline for deadlines and when to expect status updates on your application.
Sunday, November 1: application to apply opens.
Sunday, February 28: deadline to apply.
Sunday, March 14: notice of acceptance, rejection or waitlist.
Friday, April 30: all fees & required documents due. Failure to pay all fees and/or provide copies of all required documents by this date, will overturn your acceptance status. Your reservation is not guaranteed until payment & required documents are received.
Saturday, June 5: first farmers’ market.
Saturday, October 30: last farmers’ market.
Note: all other North Market event applications will be available in ManageMyMarket. Please check there for all available opportunities.
Special thanks to videographer Matchbox Ltd!
North Market has continued to expand the beloved Farmers’ Market to make participating in the Farmers’ Market an option for both local farms and local makers selling hand-made items, fine arts & jewelry. This year, North Market Farmers’ Market will be held each Saturday from June through October. The Farmers’ Market will remain dedicated to showcasing local farms and makers!
The following measures will be in place on the plaza to ensure proper social distancing, sanitation, and safety is observed by vendors and guests alike:
● North Market’s mask requirement that applies to indoor merchants and guests will also apply to all outdoor vendors and guests.
● Access to each farmers’ market booth will be limited. Markings on ground will indicate this requirement and will show the distance required between people. Only one person/group traveling together may be in each box at a time.
● Several farms and vendors will offer contact free shopping and pre-orders. North Market asks that guests pre-order and plan out shopping trips when possible. This helps us keep crowds to a minimum and lines moving smoothly.
● Farms and vendors will provide hand sanitizer for guest use.
● North Market farms and vendors are committed to helping prevent the spread of illness by washing hands frequently, covering coughs/sneezes, staying home when sick, and avoiding exposure to others who are sick. We ask that all guests follow the same protocols and do not visit North Market or the Farmers’ Market if feeling ill.
● North Market farms and vendors will continue to strictly follow all local public health guidelines, safety protocols, and best practices.
As in past years, North Market guests will be able to visit the Farmers’ Market info booth (Saturdays only) or the Business Office (during regular Market hours of operation) on the second floor to use a SNAP/EBT card to buy SNAP-eligible foods at North Market! North Market is proud to participate in the SNAP/EBT program, which helps low-income families access more fresh fruits and vegetables while supporting local farmers and growing local economies.
North Market Downtown
59 Spruce St.
Columbus, OH 43215