Become a Merchant
Thank you for your interest in business opportunities at North Market. The form below should be completed by business owners who are interested in opening at North Market. For short-term or pop-up vending opportunities, please contact us with your request.
About the opportunity
North Market operates in a manner that is tried-and-true to the public market tradition. Over time, we have grown to become the premier destination for fresh, local, and high-quality artisan food. That said, we are happy to accept inquiries from “Best in Class” businesses of any kind. The process to lease space within North Market is very competitive.
Criteria to consider
As you consider the business opportunity at North Market, please be aware of some criteria we are looking for in a potential merchant:
- Food or food-oriented offering
- Locally owned and operated
- Artisan, high-quality, local, fresh ingredients
- High-quality operation with a high level of customer service
- Code compliant business operations
- Complementary to the other merchants at North Market
- Ventilation requirements for food preparation
- Owner-operator involved and on-site
- Well-differentiated product line
Your submission will initially be reviewed by the North Market administration and you will be contacted only when it is determined that your business would be an excellent addition to the Market community and there is an appropriate location available. We are unable to predict a timeline on this process. Your submission is the first step in a multi-step process comes with no guarantee of acceptance. Note – North Market’s Bridge Park location is slated to open in Spring 2020. Our Merchant Advisory Committee is currently reviewing applications for leases in this exciting new space.