WEAR A MASK
Remember to wear a mask or face covering while at North Market… Your understanding and cooperation is essential to the future success of our merchants.
We thank you for your support!
Updated October 30, 2020.
In order to best protect our beloved community and prevent the spread of COVID-19, North Market is requiring all merchants, delivery vendors, staff, and guests* wear a mask or face covering that covers the mouth and nose at all times while at North Market. Food and beverage must be consumed while seated. Guests who are seated and actively consuming food or beverage may be exempt from the mask requirement.
* Please note:
· Guests who have medical conditions preventing them from wearing a mask, are under the age of 6, are seated and actively consuming food or beverage, or communicating with someone hearing impaired are exempt from the requirement.
· Guests without face coverings may pick up a complimentary mask at the second floor Business Office during regular hours of operation.
· Wearing a mask or face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe established CDC social distancing guidelines while at North Market.
· Guests without face coverings are encouraged to contact North Market merchants directly to inquire about curbside pick-up options so you may wait for your order in your car or outside the Market House.
· Please see details about North Market’s new Mercato grocery delivery service at this link.